Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trading Card / Playing Card Storage


I don't know how it is where you are, but around here, young elementary school boys must have Pokemon cards.  They are a pretty big deal to a few of my boys right now, and it seems that they always want to take a big handful whenever they are getting together with cousins or friends.  After losing several and sending a bunch (left in pockets) through the wash, I decided we had to come up with a better way to store these trading cards while on the go.
 
Here is my solution. . .
 
 
A mini Johnson & Johnson first aid kit box.  I was able to find these for 99 cents at Walmart in the sample/trial size section.  I just took the first aid supplies out and added them to my supplies, then handed the boxes over to my boys.  So far, they have done a good job at keeping those precious cards safe and my boys happy.


This box could be used to store playing cards or other types of trading cards as well.  Pretty handy for just a dollar, and you get to beef up your first aid supplies too.  Not bad.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...