Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wood Block Memory Matching Game


Awhile ago, I found this cute idea on Pinterest.  It is blogged about at here at Tidbits.  I made a small set of  20 blocks (10 matches).  My blocks measured about 2" x 2" x 1/2", and I covered them with scraps of scrapbook paper I had on  hand.  In her blog post, Cami does not use mod podge on her blocks, but I did, and I loved the way they turned out.


More importantly, my boys loved playing with this set.  Unfortunately, it had to move on to another home, but I might just have to make another set for them.

These blocks take quite a bit of work, but as long as your kids are not going to be chewing on them, they are really sturdy and built to last, and most importantly they are really fun for the kids.  I recommend them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...