Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keepin' it Real

I had plans this year to make cute, candy-free, but still fun valentines for my boys' classmates, but they require a lot more time and money than something you can just pick up at the store.  Sadly - I ran low on both - so this is what we did yesterday after school.




I bought the little Rice Krispies Treats valentines and my boys' got them personalized and ready to go.  Two of my boys just wanted to put stickers on them that said "Happy Valentine's Day" with their name (super easy).  So, I printed labels for them and they were peeling and sticking away, but son #2 wanted to go the extra mile and write who the valentines were to and from.

Next year - hopefully I will do a little better, but the boys are still excited about their valentines, so that is what really matters.  Sometimes you just have to give yourself a break.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...